There was a fire at my house. It started in the bedroom next to mine and luckily I was home to notice it when nobody else was. I called the fire department and they put it out before it could spread to other areas of the house.
Because of the remaining dampness from the fire department putting out the fire, I was asked to unplug all the outlets on the side of my room closest to the affected area. This includes unplugging the laptop that was the free shell server.
This means the free shell service will be suspended indefinitely until I get the okay to plug my electronics back in - and even then, I might have to subsequently move out temporarily for repairs to be done to the structure of the house.
All I can say is I'm sorry for this...